CricketPulse.com, a portal dedicated to the cricket community in India is offering Media/ Sports Journalism internships for college/ university students. CricketPulse.com is looking for enthusiastic interns to become news writers for their rapidly growing site. Working from home, you will be expected to file prompt, accurate and lively copy on stories relating to the Cricket in India and around the World.
- Areas of Internship: Sports Journalism
- Location: Work from Home/ Work from Campus
- Duration: 3 months Internship
- Feature: Cricket Pulse Internship is unique “Work from Home” online programme.
- Stipend: Consolidated stipend, along with internship certification and a letter of recommendation based on the quality of your work will be offered to the intern on successful completion of the assignment.
- No. of Candidates Required: 10
- Start date of Internship: August 2, 2010
Desired intern profile:
- Students from any University (Graduation/Post Graduation) are eligible for the internship.
- Candidates must have a good command over English.
- Must be well versed in using MS Office, Email and the Internet.
- Should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Should be good with words and must have flair for writing.
- Should have a keen interest in sports, business and people.
- Eager to learn about online content management, feature writing and are great at research skills.
- Most importantly should be able to lead a team of reporters and correspondents.
- Lead a team of reporters and correspondents.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative cricket based articles.
Interns will be provided with the following on successful completion of the program:
- An experience certificate.
- Opportunity to be absorbed as an employee with Cricket Pulse.
- Opportunity to work on freelance basis with us.
Interested Candidates can send their resume to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org